The Moneague College Placement Office with the objective to expose final year students and recent graduate to after-college options for international and local jobs as well as studies coordinates the Annual Job Fair.
Final year students and recent graduates come prepared with their Career Portfolios and copies of their resumes for interviews with agencies in the fields of programmes offered at the College.
Partners or participating uses the opportunity to meet and interview multiple candidates from the range of programmes that we offer (see flyer attached) for vacant positions in their organisation. They also add our graduates’ resumes to their databases or bank of candidates that they turn to for filling temporary roles (when staff takes vacation for example).
This page provides the listing of participating agencies and where provided, the listing of vacancies for which our students will me interviewed on the day. Select the agency name to access a listing of the jobs they are recruiting for or their web site.
Please send queries and comments about the Annual Job Fair to email@example.com
2015 Confirmed Participating Agencies
1. Courts Ja. Ltd.
2. Social Development Commission
3. National Water Commission
4. Training & Recruitment Centre
5. MV Placement & Management Services Ltd.
6. Department of Correctional Services
7. Joyst Youth Exchange International
8. Jamaica Theological Seminary
9. MINISTRY OF LABOUR & SOCIAL SECURITY
10. HEART Trust/NTA
11. Jewel Resorts (Dunns River, Paradise Cove, Runaway Bay)
12. Airports Authority of Jamaica
13. Gran Bahia Principe
14. St. Ann Parish Council (tentative)
15. National Youth Service
16. World Ventures
17. Jamaica Foundation for Lifelong Learning
18. Ministry of Health, North East Regional Health Authority
19. E-Jam, Employment Jamaica Ltd.
20. American Hospitality Academy
21. National Commercial Bank
22. International Career Partners
23. Victims Support Services Division
24. Couples Resort- Tower Isle (tentative)
….the list will be updated as confirmations come